This was written the day after the deadline to submit my work-based project. Having to limit everything I wanted to say to within 3,500 words was a real struggle and I’m sure I spent more time editing the report down than I did actually writing it. I was glad to see the back of it.
It’s been quite some time since my last blog post.
I’m now coming to the end of my Data Fellowship apprenticeship so there hasn’t been much energy available for much else recently. The past eight weeks have been dedicated to completing my final project, along with creating the report and presentation to support it.
It’s been a while since I wrote a post giving an update on my apprenticeship.
The last one was published at the end of March. At that point, I’d found out that the deadline for my portfolio submission had been scheduled for the middle of May. It meant I had around six weeks remaining to finish up a project on linear regression and get everything ready.